Kodak i150 Scanner
All the scanning performance and flexibility your busy office or department needs.
- Simplex model for color, bitonal and grayscale imaging
- Perfect Page Scanning with iThresholding delivers sharp, clean images without rescanning
- Five output options:
- color output
- Dual Stream simultaneous bitonal and grayscale
- Dual Stream simultaneous bitonal and color
- Renowned SurePath paper handling that minimizes jams
- Scans up to A3-size documents to handle your full workload
- 3-D ultrasonic multi-feed detection lets you scan with confidence
- Easy setup and operation
- Worldwide service and support for your peace of mind
Perfect Page with iThresholding: Advanced image processing from Kodak allows you to scan even poor-quality documents and get great images. Image cropping and straightening happen at full scanning speed. We've virtually eliminated the need to rescan or change settings so that you can be more productive, automatically.
Exclusive SurePath paper handling is designed for smooth paper transport and virtually jam-free operation.
Flexible feeding capability: Get through workloads faster by scanning documents up to A4 length (297 mm/11.7 inches) in landscape mode. For more flexibility, the feeder handles documents up to 432 mm/17 inches (A3 length) in portrait mode.
Electronic Color Dropout: Suppress irrelevant red, green or blue backgrounds for efficient forms processing.
3-D multi-feed detection with ultrasonic technology lets you feed a wide variety of paper types and weights h confidence that you'll capture your images.
IEEE-1394 (FIREWIRE) interface allows for quick setup and speeds your images on their way. For your convenience, we also include the IEEE-1394 card and cable.
Small footprint and quiet operation: Both models scan large documents but are still small enough to fit easily on any desktop.
KODAK Capture Software, Lite installs in minutes and supports a range of scanning features for practically any office application. Easily upgradeable to the full version of Capture Software.
VRS Compatible for additional imaging options.
KODAK Service & Support: Our team of service experts is here for you around-the-clock, all over the world.
Recommended Daily Volume
- Up to 3000 pages per day
Throughput Speeds: (Landscape, Letter Sized, Bitonal, Grayscale, Color)
- Up to 53 pages per minute at 150 dpi, up to 40 pages per minute at 200 dpi
In dual stream output mode:*
- Up to 53 pages per minute/106 images per minute at 150 dpi, up to 40 pages per minute/80 images per minute at 200 dpi
*scanning with simultaneous output of bitonal and color, or bitonal and grayscale, images (Throughput speeds may vary depending on your choice of driver, application software, operating system and PC.)
- Single Tricolor Plus CCD
- Grayscale output bit depth is 256 levels (8-bit)
- Color capture bit depth is 40-bit (10 bits per red, green, blue and black channels)
- Color output bit depth is 24-bit
- 300 dpi
- Single 2500 hour+ Xenon lamps
- 75,100,150, 200, 240, 300, 400, 600 dpi
Maximum document size
- 297 mm x 432 mm (11.7 in. x 17 in.)
Minimum document size
- 64 mm x 89 mm (2.5 in. x 3.5 in.)
Paper thickness and weight
- Onionskin to card stock
- Automatic Document Feeder for continuous loading of up to 150 sheets of 60 g/m2 (16 lb.) paper
- 3-D multi-feed detection with ultrasonic technology
- IEEE-1394 (FIREWIRE) Interface (card and cable included), 6-pin connector
- TWAIN and ISIS drivers
- KODAK Capture Software Lite
Imaging Features (in the scanner)
- Perfect Page Scanning with iThresholding
- Aggressive Crop
- Electronic Color Dropout
- Halftone Removal
- Noise Removal
- VRS Compatible
- CCITT Group IV; JPEG or uncompressed output
File Format Outputs
- JPEG (for color and grayscale images
- TIFF (for bitonal images)
- 100-240 V; 50-60Hz
- Mercury-free Xenon lamps
- Operating temperature: 15-30° C (59-86° F)
- Operating humidity: 15% to 76% RH
Acoustical Noise (operator position Sound Pressure level)
- Standby mode: 38.2 dB(A)
- Operating mode: 53.8 dB(A)
- Minimum: PENTIUM III 1 GHz processor, 256 MB RAM
- Recommended: PENTIUM IV 2.4 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM
Supported Operating Systems
- WINDOWS 98SE
- WINDOWS ME
- WINDOWS 2000
- WINDOWS XP
Approvals and product certifications
- UL 60950 2000-1, C-UL CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-03, TUV EN 60950- 1:2001, CE Mark, 47 CFR Part 15 Subpart B (FCC) Class B, ICES-003 Issue 3 Class B, EN 55022:98 Class B, EN 61000-3-2 Powerline Harmonics, EN 61000-3-3 Flicker, EN 55024, AS/NZS CICPR 22 Class B (C-Tick Mark), CNS 13438 Class B, VCCI Class B, CISPR 22 Class B
- Feed Module
- Separator Module
- Calibration Targets
- Feeder Consumables Kit
- Extra-Large Feeder Consumables Kit
- Replaceable imaging guides
- White imaging background accessory
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 23.6 cm (9.3 in)
- Width: 54.7 cm (21.5 in.)
- Depth: 30.0 cm (11.8 in.)
- Weight: 8.9 kg (19.8 lbs)
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Throughput speeds may vary depending on your choice of driver, application software, operating system and PC.